Matt Crossick/Shutterstock Taylor Swift visited Emma Bunton's Heart Radio show in the U.K. on Oct. 3 as she starts promotion for her new album,The Life of a Showgirl Swift praised the former Spice Girl, sharing that she once owned her Barbie doll Bunton returned the praise, revealing that she attended two of Swift's Eras tour shows Even showgirls can fangirl! Taylor Swiftkicked off herLife of a Showgirlpromo tour by visitingEmma Bunton(a.k.a. Baby Spice) onHeart Radioin the U.K. on Friday, Oct. 3 — the day of her new album's release. The 35-year-old pop star couldn't help but gush over the formerSpice Girlsstar, 49, who co-hosts the radio show. "It's so crazy to actually get to be in the same room as you because I was telling you, I had your doll," Swift told Bunton, referencing her '90s Spice Girls Barbie. "The Baby Spice doll, and it was, like, my favorite one. We would all fight over who got to be you amongst the girls who were blonde." Never miss a story — sign up forPEOPLE's free daily newsletterto stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. But the Grammy winner didn't stop there, she took a moment to share her genuine love for Bunton's work, telling the musician, "You just mean the world to me. You were the first person I, like, freaked out over." Overwhelmed by the compliment, Bunton replied, "I'm really going red now. I mean, I don't know how to take all this in." Kevin Winter/TAS24/Getty Of course, Bunton returned the praise, sharing that she attended Swift's record-breaking Eras Tour twice. "Yeah, that blew me away. That absolutely blew me away," Swift admitted of having the former Spice Girl in the audience. "Because they gave me a list of who's going to be at the show, and I was looking it over backstage. And I saw you on the list, and I was like, 'Oh my God, oh my God.' And I could see you." View this post on Instagram A post shared by Heart (@thisisheart) Swift was able to spot Bunton because the British singer was seated next to Swift's parentsAndrea Swift and Scott Swiftat the London show. "I was next to your mom and dad, and it was so lovely," Bunton shared. "We had such a lovely night we chatted." Swift added that her mom "adored" Bunton. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Heart (@thisisheart) And while Bunton got in some Swift family time, she also got to witness a historic moment in the Eras tour, when Taylor's future fiancé,Travis Kelce, took the stage with her at Wembley Stadium in 2024. "I saw that show when he was on stage with you," Bunton said. "He just picked you up and…" "He's such a natural just in life," the "So High School" singer said of her future husband. "He's just kind of never been nervous about anything in his entire life." Read the original article onPeople